Wherever you lean on the spiritual spectrum, you’ve probably heard the word ‘alignment’ thrown around A LOT.
It’s annoying when a word that can actually hold lots of useful meaning starts to take on more negative connotations, isn’t it?!
Because really, when running your own business, alignment is pretty crucial.
If you have been running your business for a number of years, you will probably have evolved a lot along the way. This looks like picking up different and new skills, and building experience of working with clients (or selling products.) You may have also had a load of life stuff happen to you which can really change your perspective, motives, purpose, and drivers.
When these variables change, they can shift a lot of other things.
- Core values may change, or you may acquire new ones
- Your big WHY might change
- Your core story will evolve
- What drives you to show up may differ
- The way you serve people might also shift
- Who you want to serve might also change too!
And that might leave you feeling, well, out of alignment.
When you are out of alignment you can feel a bit blocked. The normal run of things doesn’t feel so easy, and that can affect your actions. It can also have an impact on confidence levels, making you question if what you are doing is right, seemingly zapping your confidence away.
So what can you do?
Before you start updating your CV and looking for permanent employment (nothing wrong with this by the way) take some time out to step away from the day-to-day and ask yourself the following questions:
- What core values are important to me in how I run my business TODAY?
- What experience have I gained in the last 1-2 years that has shifted how I serve my clients?
- What am I doing this for? What is the most important driver for me now?
- What new elements are important to add to my story and what might need to come out?
- What type of client can benefit most from this version of me now?
- What methods of generating new clients feel exciting for me now? What do I enjoy?
- I feel amazing when I am helping clients and customers achieve xxxxx now.
Would you like some help with this?
The summer holidays are approaching and I have a few pockets of time when I have availability for some Alignment Sessions.
A pre-meet questionnaire to help you pause and reflect on the above questions (plus quite a few more.)
1.5 hours with me either face-to-face (in Brighton) or via Zoom.
From your answers, I will pinpoint the biggest block/s and we will work to get you back in alignment.
A detailed action plan for you to take forward and get moving.
I have 4 slots available over the summer holiday.
If you’d like to take one, just contact me, and let’s get those ducks lined up.