I hope you have enjoyed a break from the normal routine and are excited for the New Year. 2017 has been such an incredible year, full of many professional wins and some valuable life lessons. I wanted to share some of the highlights with you and would love you to hit comment and tell me some of yours.
1. Launching my first ever group programme Dream Leaders Academy which was a great success
2. Going to Barcelona for my birthday. My first trip with friends since having kiddies. It was amazing!
3. Indulging in regular massages and eyebrow tints and taking my Mum for a spa break for her birthday
4. Landing 12 virtual and face to face speaking gigs including a talk at Natwest and speaking alongside Shaa Wasmund, Vin Clancy and Dan Meredith at a conference in December
5. Going to my first premium event Soulful PR, staying at the snazzy Hoxton hotel and meeting some incredible women
6. Becoming fully booked with 121 clients
7. Launching two rounds of my signature programme Stand OUt Speaker with two highly successful free challenges
8. In June I finally shared my TEDx talk after a 6 month wait
9. Being featured in The Independent – my first full length article in a national newspaper
10. Being able to take most of the summer off to spend with my daughter who had just started school including watching sports day!
11. Hiring my first team members including Sharon Pegrum as my wonderful VA
12. Reading a squillion books that fed my soul
13. Rediscovering yoga as my go to stress buster
14. My daughter getting to the top level of books for reading in her class (proud parent alert)
15. My son taking to his balance bike like a pro
16. Having champagne on the I360 with a bunch of awesome entrepreneurs
17. Starting work on my garden office. I will look forward to haivng a fresh new creative home in early 2018
18. Conceiving the idea for my first Virtual Conference with a line up of industry leaders. 22nd-26th January 2018. Grab your FREE ticket here
There were also a fair few personal challenges which I have learned a great deal from. It’s not all been cupcakes and unicorns! But it’s been great to look back on the year and pick out the best bits.
I’d love to know what your highlights of 2017 were. Let me know!