What’s your story?
Get ready to unlock your inner leader, share your passion and create the impact you desire
I’m often called ‘inspirational’, ‘a thought leader’ and ‘courageous’, but to me being on stage feels like home. As someone who once lost all her confidence after having kids, I’m now even more passionate about making a difference and encouraging entrepreneurs, corporate leaders and individuals to step up and be the stand out leader they were born to be.
Helen brings the ancient art of storytelling to the stage in a way that’s relevant, poignant and compelling.
Being invited to speak on stage is an honour that allows me to weave together my natural passion and gift for storytelling with a strong corporate background in leadership development and executive coaching. As a thought leader, strategic storyteller and motivational speaker, I create a unique and special experience that inspires my audience to take action in their lives and business so that they no longer feel they have a story without a voice.
As seen at…
The Impact of Motherhood on Confidence and Career
I certainly hope we will work together again. Thank you. You were just marvellous 🙂 Toby Moore
If you’d like to contact me about a speaking event, I’d love to connect with you.
Book a time to talk here:
Themes & Topics
Keynote speeches, workshops and remote webinars are tailormade to suit your audience
- Storytelling – Combining storytelling & strategy to boost your brand and build a tribe of raving fans.
- Thought Leadership – 360 leadership, owning your story and creating an impact in the community.
- Confidence – Impact of motherhood on confidence and career; identity, courage and change.
Topics presented in the past include:
- 3 ways to make your dreams a reality
- The impact of motherhood on confidence and career
- Thought leadership
- How to land the gig of a lifetime
- How to be a stand out speaker
Ladies, if you have the opportunity to work with this lady, do it because she will transform you in her own special, motivational and caring way Devi Cattell
“Being on stage makes me feel alive!”
Inspring Talks Brighton
3 Ways to make your dreams a reality